- Fits inside your existing wood-burning fireplace opening
- Uses natural gas or propane
- Has beautiful real flames and realistic logs
- Easy to operate with remote control or wall switch
- Keeps warm air in and cold air out
- Costs between $4,000 and $8,500 fully installed
Transform your old, drafty masonry fireplace with a stunning, efficient gas insert from Heat & Glo. This leading gas insert brand will provide you with stunning views of large, realistic flames and log sets on illuminated ember beds.
A variety of front options are available for your gas insert in several finishes, ranging from traditional to modern. The fronts are ideal for complementing any room décor – including yours.