HALEY FIREPLACE SURROUNDS
CUSTOM MANTELS & STONE
CUSTOM FIREPLACE SURROUND OPTIONS
Haley Comfort Systems has the widest selection of finishing materials for your fireplace—from a variety of natural stone surround finishes–to wood, metal and concrete barn beam mantels—to metal and glass walls from Stoll Industries—and even custom cabinetry. Whether you are looking to install a new fireplace with all the trimmings, or you are looking to re-do the surround of your existing fireplace, Haley’s expert project managers are here to help you make your visions a reality.
Fireplace Stone Surrounds
At Haley Comfort Systems we offer a variety of quality stone brands with diverse, innovative options.
- Realstone Systems is one of our most popular lines which give a more transitional feel featuring a stack stone profile using natural stone, wood and mixed media to create a wide variety of looks ranging from natural to antique, mosaic, and even leather and metallic appearances.
- Cultured Stone provides many classic stone veneer options, which involve stone particles poured into molds and hand-colored with iron oxide pigments—giving them a realistic masonry look. Cultured Stone looks like natural stone, is maintenance free, and often a third to half the cost of natural stone.
- Buechel Stone Corporation features a wide range of traditional full veneer and durable, lightweight, thin veneers in a variety of color tones, price levels, and design options.
- Eldorado Stone is known to have one of the most authentic architectural stone and brick veneer options from rustic river rock to refined coastal reef and adobe brick.
- Halquist Stone, started by a Swedish immigrant from Wisconsin in 1929, provides an array of architectural veneer stone styles that come from the Niagara Dolomite, which provide vivid colors and textures deriving from natural iron oxides.
Custom Fireplace Mantels
Custom wood mantels are a timeless way to finish off your fireplace. Haley Comfort Systems can build any mantel that you can dream up. Most commonly we see a nice sleek box mantel or an elegant crown mantel. We can finish them with any species of wood and any color of stain with custom stain matching. If a painted wood mantel is more your style, we can also paint them in any color you wish.
Metal mantels are a growing category for fireplaces. One of the most common applications that we see is a television going above the fireplace. Doing this would typically require a mantel to go between the fireplace and the TV. Fireplaces require clearances to maintain enough distance away from the mantel. Metal mantels are considered non-combustible and allow us to lower the mantel closer to the fireplace in turn, allowing for a lower TV. Haley Comfort Systems proudly offers metal mantels through Stoll Industries, a South Carolina based company with products made in the USA. There are dozens of different metal colors, finishes, and textures to choose from. We show many of these throughout our showroom for you to see. This same company also offers an elegant glass mantel in addition to their metal selection.
Magra-Hearth concrete mantels that are made to look like barn beams. Barn beams have been a very popular look on fireplaces in recent years. The trouble can be sourcing the perfect piece of wood and also installing it securely. Magra-Hearth mantels are made out of concrete but have an incredible realistic look to them. We are able to control the sizing and coloring of the mantel pieces, but also install them securely for a clean and safe finish. Check these out in our showroom to see them yourself and decide if this look is right for you.
Stone mantels are also available through our Buechel stone line. They offer numerous color options and finish options to tie in with whatever stone option you choose.
Metal & Glass Wall Finishes
Haley Comfort Systems is happy to provide custom wall and backsplash designs through Stoll Industries, a South Carolina based company with products made in the USA. Decorative walls are highly customizable and popular for fireplace surrounds and accent walls. You can select from dozens of finishes—from steel, aluminum shiplap, glass, porcelain and plank walls. Stop in our showroom to see these design finishes in person.
Custom Fireplace Cabinets
Built-in cabinets are a classic way to finish a fireplace wall. Whether they are there for decoration or extra storage space, we can help design the best look to tie in with your home. All cabinets are done custom and are built to size to fit your home. We can finish them with any species of wood and any color of stain with custom stain matching. If a painted wood cabinet is more your style, we can also paint them in any color you wish.