Talk to a Haley Comfort Professional Today!
KEEP YOUR FURNACE RUNNING EFFICIENTLY
FURNACE REPAIR & SERVICE
Are you worried that your furnace isn’t working properly and may need it repaired or serviced? Having heat in your home during the unpredictable weather of the winter months is something you don’t want to wait till the winter months to think about and plan for, especially if you know you have an older furnace.
Calling Haley Comfort for yearly maintenance can help us to prevent your furnace from malfunctioning when you need it. Even when you skip your yearly maintenance though, Haley will never leave an emergency service caller without heat so don’t hesitate to call as soon as you realize there’s a problem with your furnace.
All our factory-trained technicians are NATE- and NFI-certified, enabling us to provide you with year round professional and quality service.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR?
Signs that your furnace may need repaired
- Most furnaces last between 15 and 20 years. If yours is in this age range, it may not be running as efficiently as a newer furnace would. However, rather than replacing it right away, having your furnace checked for repairs and cleaned on a regular basis could add a few more years to it’s life.
- Furnace making some very weird noises? It could be an indication that your furnace is about to pack it in or it simply needs to be serviced and some replacement parts will do. You might hear squealing, popping or banging noises or you may notice that the blower runs constantly.
- An older furnace may not run properly and may not have the ability to properly distribute warm air evenly around your home. You may notice that some rooms in your home are too hot and others are not warm at all. If this is the case, a technician should be called to give you his/her best recommendations on how to proceed.
Other Furnace Issues to Look for
- Degradation of parts from time and elements
- Malfunctioning gas valve, gas feed, gas pressure regulator, or thermostat
- Ignition system failure
- Draft motor malfunction
- Dirty or poorly adjusted burners
- Dirty or clogged filters, fuses, or pipes
- Water damage to parts
- Faulty starting capacitors or transformers
- Furnace has stopped heating, blows cold air, or heats less
- Warm air isn’t distributed evenly throughout home
- Pilot light is flickering or yellow
- Frequently cycling
- Furnace continuously blowing
- Higher than normal bills
Why Get Your Furnace Serviced by Haley Comfort?
When your furnace malfunctions or seems to have stopped functioning as well as it used to, it can be stressful to decide which company to choose to help you. Haley Comfort Systems never leaves an emergency service caller without heat and our technicians are all NATE- and NFI-certified, factory trained service technicians. By calling us, you know that you’ll have quality, professional repairs or maintenance done in a timely manner, so you and your family don’t have to go without heat. We understand the importance of your time, are competitively priced, and do our best to work with you to resolve issues.
Haley has an A+ rating, accreditation, and 5 star reviews with the Better Business Bureau; decades of experience; and a highly skilled team of technicians ready to help you. We understand the importance of your time, are competitively priced, and do our best to work with you to resolve issues.