Talk to a Haley Comfort Professional Today!
KEEP YOUR AC UNIT RUNNING EFFICIENTLY
AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR & SERVICE
Did you know that both the evaporator coil and condenser of your central air conditioner are sealed systems, and that they require servicing by a professional technician? Spring is the most popular time to service your central A/C unit. However, it is never to late to call Haley Comfort if you believe we can help!
If your Air Conditioner doesn’t seem to be working correctly or just doesn’t sound right, contact us today and we will get a NATE- and NFI-certified, factory trained emergency service technician out to you as soon as we can!
Our service technicians have repaired and installed more than 100,000 ac units and have earned the highest customer satisfaction ratings from HomeSmart (Xcel Energy) and Minnesota Energy Resources.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR?
In need of AC Repair? Check for These Signs
If these issues are happening more than likely it’s a minor issue, we see it all the time:
- The filter has never been cleaned.
- You simply need a replacement part. More than a filter but certainly less than a new unit.
- Or your thermostat needs relocating. Yes, this is a real thing. If you’ve made changes in your home that provide more or less light or heat to your thermostat, it can affect how your unit reacts.
Other Air Conditioner Issues to Look for
Haley Comfort’s team of certified, factory trained service technicians are here to get your AC unit hot-weather ready. They are trained to service ALL brands, no matter where you purchased it.
- Your AC unit doesn’t cool your house like it once did.
- Your energy bill is abnormally high.
- Your AC unit makes weird noises.
- Moisture or leakage around your AC unit.
- A foul smell coming from your vents.
- The air coming out doesn’t feel as cool as it once did.
Why Get Your Air Conditioner Serviced by Haley Comfort?
When working with Haley Comfort, you have access to an expert team of NFI-certified and factory-trained technicians & installers. We want to help ensure that your Air Conditioner lasts as long as it possibly can. Neglecting necessary maintenance or repair ensures a decrease in your A/C unit’s performance & an increase in energy use.
Haley has an A+ rating, accreditation, and 5 star reviews with the Better Business Bureau; decades of experience; and a highly skilled team of technicians ready to help you. We understand the importance of your time, are competitively priced, and do our best to work with you to resolve issues.