The average life expectancy of a furnace and air conditioner with annual preventative maintenance. Maintaining your furnace and air conditioner with an annual preventative maintenance is recommended for longer life expectancy.
You can tell what the efficiency is on a furnace by the AFUE, or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. Indicated as a percentage, your furnace’s AFUE tells you how much energy is being converted to heat. For example, an AFUE of 90 means that 90 percent of the fuel is being used to warm your home, while the other 10 percent escapes as exhaust with the combustion gases.
Most Bryant furnaces and air conditioners are covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. In addition, many furnaces include a lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty. Contact a Haley Comfort Systems project manager for full details and for more information about optional extended and labor warranties.
25 months interest free financing on all products!
Equal payments based on approval from GE Financing. Not all applicants will qualify. Payments are equal payments based on the final sale amount. Consult with a Haley Project Manager for full details and to apply.